Prized landholding of 23.5 acres(approx), featuring spectacular panoramic views across the Great Dividing Range, Melbourne Skyline & CBD, Port Phillip Bay and beyond.
• Approved Building Envelope
• Mostly cleared pastured land with the balance being Australian natural bush and a seasonal spring fed creek to enjoy. Property entrance is located from Bowen Spur Road.
• Located just minutes from the Kinglake township, National Park, local primary schools and sporting hub. 15 minutes to the renowned Yarra Valley Winery Region and about 1 hour to the Melbourne CBD
• Potential for lifestyle block, business idea, hobby farm…… explore further possibilities (STCA)
• This property offers a rare opportunity with incredible potential, and is a must to inspect and explore to make your dream a reality.